*blink *blink

I felt so restless this past few days. Oh well, I think it's just normal having some worries. I never experienced this kind of predicament for the longest time. Oh yeah… I have been to Bacolod City last Sunday. Monday was supposed to be my first day in CVGs but I retracted my contract. I don’t know if what I have done is right but I have weighed things and I just have to stay. I always think of never ran from your financial problems (loans) and starting all over again will never do well for me. I have been very patient for the past 4 years of my stay in Ventus and 7 more months will be a very short time for the long awaited moment of every people in the company. I don’t want to think that I have wasted my time in preparing my pre-employment requirements nor I could have chose CVGs instead of staying. I don’t want to feel any regrets in my decision.

No comments: