Genesis...







The beginning...





I was just riding a jeepney this evening heading for work when I started thinking of making a new blog. Yes, a new blog which I will try to update of my thoughts and ramblings everyday. I have a lot of bogus blogs before. Multiply... blogger... blogspot... friendster blog and everything but my aim was just to earn from google. The hell, I haven't received any penny from that. Instead, it just made me loose my apetite of writing long twisted stories of my life. One more thing, I'm not even sure if this is allowed here in the office since I have various violations of computer code of conduct for almost four years of staying in this company. The heck, I'm bored and it's already 6:32 in the morning. My shift ends at seven and practically bored all through out of my shift. Who cares, I'm used of doing 3 tasks at a time or more. I'm not used of sitting down, watching excel files, outlook e-mail and hopeless kana of the product in my desktop... That's reason why I have little sheeps crawling at the top of taskbar waiting for the alien abduction.



By the way, this is my first "supposed to be" serious story in my "supposed to be" serious NEW blog. Hmmm... Expectations? Expect of stories which you can read from your friends diaries rather than stories from your so called "good" writers. I admit, I am not that perfect when it comes to my grammar and my vocabulary sucks!! I don't give a shit. I'm doing this for fun, to keep me wake and my future nostalgia. I'm not that good in criticizing politicians... But you will see some stories that would be criticizing a lot of government officials, politicians, etcetera... But that would be once in a blue moon. You will not be oriented about Philippine Entertainment here... I don't like it! Period. Even sports... Sorry hard bullies! But I don't like basketball. You will be reading twisted stories but not that good as Jessica Zafra. She's better. I'm just simply blogging. I'm not into fantastic writing...



Anyway, even if you are not intersted in whatever I am blabbering in my site... The important thing is that, I'm having fun and I don't see anything wrong about it. This is my blog and I have all the rights to say or write whatever I want to say!

No comments: